Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Hey there, I think everybody knows Facebook is a good place to build your network marketing business but I gotta say it can be challenging! I hated prospecting people on FB who either were looking for something free with no work or were just wasting time πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚ You know the feeling? So I checked out this training to learn how to get fans and generate leads from my FB business fan page, and dang...it worked! πŸ˜‚ πŸ™ŒπŸΎ ... 10,000 plus fans later, there's plenty of high quality people to talk to about my biz! I don't know if this will be the best fit for you, but if you want to get the same FREE training I used to Build Your Fanbase of Quality Prospects and Leads, then comment "Fanpage" below and I'll shoot it to you. πŸ“’And oh by the way, the first 5 people who comment I will, personally walk you through setting up your page and your first ad. Just my way of paying it forward! πŸ’― But I got kids so I aint got time for everybody! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


via Chris Njigha https://ift.tt/2JSFPQN

No comments:

Post a Comment